Ciao Bella! I'm so looking forward to participation in the Little Italy FESTA! on Sunday, October 9th.
booth will be located in between Beech and Cedar streets and I'm bringing lots of my "Limited Edition" flavors and all of my customer favorites too.
There is so much to see and do at this event...
Little Italy San Diego welcomes more than 120 thousand visitors from all over the country – from all over the WORLD – to celebrate in the country’s largest Italian homecoming.
FESTA! highlights include:
- Italian food served al fresco throughout the neighborhood reflecting a wide variety of specialties;
- Music on 3 stages featuring the familiar and the new;
- Cooking demonstrations/contests;
- Gesso Italiano (Italian Chalk) chalk art painting before your eyes;
- Chalk art for kids;
- Kids Fun Zone with inflatables, face painting, balloon art;
- Italian Motor Sports Exhibit featuring cars and motorbikes;
- Stickball Exhibition Game;
- Bocce Ball Tournament and more!